For someone with a slightly receding hairline, how should I have my hair?

My hairline is kind of like Daniel Day-Lewis's right now although a bit less and I always have medium long/scruffy hair. I'm starting to think that I should change this style as my fringe isn't as thick as it used to be. what style should I get? I don't think it is bad enough to have to buzz or shave my head but I still think I need to try something different.

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you do , don't try to hide it because that's just too obvious. embrace it and love it

What Girls Said 1

• Go with what makes you feel best! girls don't care nearly as much about a guys hair as they do his personality but in my opinion, a military style hair cut always looks good..just screams "I'm productive!" lol -idk why I just think it does.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, the scruffy look stops looking good once your harilne recedes. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE.

dON'T FIGHT IT, Cut your hair short. As you say, maybe not a buzz cut, just fairly short so the wind doesn't show the missing fringe.