Have any tattoo ideas for me?

I'm getting a new tattoo this weekend, what should I get?

Most Helpful Guy

• A stun gun and a can of mace. They could be like war medals. =P

What Girls Said 9

• I am more symbolic. I have a queen chess piece on inside of my right forearm, a dragon on the other forarm, and a sun at the back of my neck.. The queen chess piece symbolises my love for family, friends and future man. I do martial arts so if anyone hurts any of them, I will either kill or be killed trying.

The sun is because my name means light and the sun is a source of light. And the dragon symbolises my strength, glamour and temper.

So take a look at yourself and see what would be appropriate for you. Don't just get a tattoo for the heck of it. Perhaps wait and see if you find out anything from your life.

• I want to get one of the sun as well :) Well, a symbolic representation of one anyway..

• My personal opinion? Don't just get a tattoo for the sake of it; make it meaningful. If you're unsure of what you want, then wait until you know... It's with you for life.

• Get a wolfdawg :P

Or the barcode thing.

• Y do you want a tattoo?

• Don't get something stupid, like your barbed wire thing. Maybe get something cool that you won't regret!

• what's important to you? are you looking for quotes? pictures? symbols?

• Well is there anything in particular that this tattoo is going to represent?If I know like the idea behind it or why you wanna get it I could maybe think of a few design ideas.Have you got any idea in mind already?

• a rising sun on your back.

• A phoenix on your back would be really cool

What Guys Said 3

• A tattoo everyone should get if they have the guts to have a tattoo: "Bob"

link

For more info check out link

• you know you're getting a tattoo this weekend, but you don't know what of?

unbelievable

• "loser"on your forehead