Do guys like a girl who is not into shopping for the latest trends?

I don't like any type of clothes shopping. It takes too long to find stuff I like. I really don't care about the "looking fashionable" thing. I just like to be comfortable. A nice pair of jeans, flip flops or boots or sneakers (usually black sneakers because black matches with everything I have.) I'll wear a tee shirt or sweater depending on the weather. I keep it simple. Do guys like girls who are trendy and wearing skirts and heels and all that jazz?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually do like girls that care about their look, but not obsessed with it. It may sound hypocritical, but while I don't like girls that are all about shopping 24/7 at name brand stores, I do love a girl that has a sense of fashion. But, just as equally, I love a girl that's comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt as well. Ideally, I would like a girl to be balanced when it comes to "dressing up" and "being comfortable (i.e. t shirt/jeans type girl)." Girls that put excessive hours into their image and dress up EVERYDAY would just reek of high maintenance to me, but that's just my opinion.

Also, it probably has to do with the fact that I see myself as that type as well. Some days I'll want to dress a little nicer but usually my style is pretty laid back. I wouldn't like to be with a girl that would make me feel like I have to dress to impress every single day.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care at all about fashion. If a girl looks good wearing paper I'd be fine with it. Honestly I probably don't even notice when the girl is wearing the high fashion stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that guys like girls who are individuals regardless of what they are wearing.And I believe that guys like girls who have their own sense of style...whatever that may be.