Girls, do you think this is true?

It doesn't matter what the guy dresses like, as long as he has a good personality. Like If a guy dressed more rapper style, but was great at approaching you, or if they guy dressed kinda regular, but was good at approaching, it wouldn't matter.

Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• it does matter how a guy dresses. your clothes are how you choose to present yourself to the world

at this point, when a guy approaches me dressed like a rapper, I assume he's a drug dealer. I tend to be right in my assumptions so I probably wouldn't take him seriously.

looks actually matter a great deal, because if I barely know u, I just know weather I'm attracted to him or not. as far as personality, anyone can be fake for a few minutes if they're trying to impress you so I am not one of those girls who says "oh he has a good pesronality, that's all I care about" lol

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, if a guy dressed ridiculously, I most likely wouldn't find him attractive no matter what he did. If his pants are half pulled down and have rhinestones on them, he has a huge shirt, a hat turned sideways, I wouldn't give him a chance. How someone dresses can tell you their personality before you get to know them.

If it was something little though, like his shirt was a little dorky, I wouldn't care much.

• If I saw a guy aproach me, and he was cool and nice, but looke like a pimp. I would end the conversation... What you wear does matter, it reflets your personality.

• yup yup yup.

• It's not true people judge each other and would react differently to different people

What Guys Said 1

• out here if you dress like a rapper the girls will laugh at you and you'd have no chance, unless you were trying to get a HS girl, but even most of them are not into the ridiculous thug stuff