Girls, do you think this is true?

It doesn't matter what the guy dresses like, as long as he has a good personality. Like If a guy dressed more rapper style, but was great at approaching you, or if they guy dressed kinda regular, but was good at approaching, it wouldn't matter.

Is this true?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it does matter how a guy dresses. your clothes are how you choose to present yourself to the world

at this point, when a guy approaches me dressed like a rapper, I assume he's a drug dealer. I tend to be right in my assumptions so I probably wouldn't take him seriously.

looks actually matter a great deal, because if I barely know u, I just know weather I'm attracted to him or not. as far as personality, anyone can be fake for a few minutes if they're trying to impress you so I am not one of those girls who says "oh he has a good pesronality, that's all I care about" lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, if a guy dressed ridiculously, I most likely wouldn't find him attractive no matter what he did. If his pants are half pulled down and have rhinestones on them, he has a huge shirt, a hat turned sideways, I wouldn't give him a chance. How someone dresses can tell you their personality before you get to know them.

If it was something little though, like his shirt was a little dorky, I wouldn't care much.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I saw a guy aproach me, and he was cool and nice, but looke like a pimp. I would end the conversation... What you wear does matter, it reflets your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup yup yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not true people judge each other and would react differently to different people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• out here if you dress like a rapper the girls will laugh at you and you'd have no chance, unless you were trying to get a HS girl, but even most of them are not into the ridiculous thug stuff

0|0
    0|0