How can I deal with bitchy girls at Thanksgiving?

we're going to my aunt and uncle's house and my cousins are bringing their gfs. I've met their gfs a few times. one is THE hot blond cheerleader and the other is a naturally hot girl next door.

every time I've been with them the cheerleader one starts making fun of me, calling me an ugly nerd, and then the natural one joins in a little in order to not look like an outsider. she's a bit nicer, the cheerleader is brutal.

i can't imagine spending a whole day with them. what should I do? and also how can I make myself look a little prettier so they'll stop making so much fun of me? I can't post pics but I look like a tomboy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wth, and your cousins don't say anything? These girls sound like keepers by the way LOL. First, don't change yourself to please them, also they might even start making fun of you for trying to look pretty. These girls are obviously really insecure. To make themselves feel better, they need to make you feel worse. I would honestly punch them in the face. Or if they say that your face is ugly just be like "Cool, it matches your personality" or "that's a really cool story, you should publish it and make it into a book for all the people that don't give a f***." just ignore them, they'll get bored after a while. They do it for a response, don't give them one and the game will no longer be fun anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Take one of your aunt's earrings or something and slip it in the b*tche's purse and later be like "Omg that belongs to Aunt (fill in with aunt's name)'s" in front of everyone...there you go! have fun!

• Slip some boogers into their gravy.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore them they are only people find flaws in her personality and pick on them.