Would you care whether you're attractive or not if you had a significant other?

i mean if you knew that you can easily get yourself in a relationship, would you care how ugly or attractive you were?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the definition of " attractive" .. if you mean " shaving, cleaning, washing " then I do this even if I would live on a island alone.. but if you mean style.. I actually care more about it if I am in a relationship than if I am single.. because I want a guy to fall for me for who I am normally and not for the stylish, trying to be cool me.. however, if I am in a relation , I have to put some more effort to make him want me even more.. not just for my personality , but also because I do know how to look wow!.. but still, I don't overdo it .. just every now and then

What Girls Said 9

• Looking good should NEVER be about the other person. You should care how you look for you. BUT, if you care about the person, I would try to be presentable - at least be clean, teeth brushed, hair combed, washed outfit. It shows that YOU care about YOU. Which is far more attractive than doing it because you think someone else wants it.

• Yes, it might sound weird but I find myself dressing up more when I am with someone because I want them to feel pride at being with me and I want his friends to feel jealous of him.

And I figure if he liked me when I was slumming it(which is still a 50s wiggle dress) then he'll love it when I get really dressed up to go out with him.

• Everyone wants to be considered attractive, being in a relationship just diminishes how worked up about it you get. I probably put more effort into my appearance than I did when I was ridin' solo.

• yes of course.i want the man I love to find me the most attractive among others.

• Of course I care! Looks DO matter as much as we hate it

• Yes. I would like to be considered attractive.

• Yes. I would want to maintain the physical attraction, and I like maintaining myself.

• of course iw ould care

• I would care more about my appearance if I was in a relationship than if I wasn't.

What Guys Said 5

• No, I wouldn't because in order to get into a relationship, you must be attractive to your s/o and any other persons opinion on your attractiveness is really unimportant.

• Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean they're ripping your clothes off all the time.

• I would like to be considered attractive by the girl I'm seeing, sure.

• Yes I'd wanna be as attractive as I can be, but it's true that I'd probably be more confident about my looks.

• I don't care now. I might care a little more if I was dating somebody.