Ladies: do you usually like to wear skirts or jeans?

Just wondering how many girls like to wear skirts usually and how short. Those who don't like to wear, please share their opinion what is that they don't like about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I USUALLY wear jeans because my job makes skirts kind of inconvenient, but I also really enjoy wearing skirts. Lengths for me usually vary anywhere from mid-calf to mid-thigh. If it's a super short one, I always wear tights or stockings of some kind, because I like my legs and how they look in shorter skirts, but I don't like showing off the goodies to the general public, lol.

What Girls Said 21

• I probably like jeans better than skirts, I'm too picky about skirts and not always in the mood to wear them. And they just feel a little too girlie sometimes, unless they're really short, then they feel too slutty lol. I like shorts best because I can wear really short ones and not have to worry about showing anything :p

• I prefer to wear jeans cause they are more comfortable and convenient since you can wear them anywhere. I used to wear skirts a lot when I was a teenager but now not so much unless I am going somewhere that require's me to dress up. I bet you would like to know how short my skirts are lol. They are actually above my knees so not too short but short enough I guess.

• Skirts and dresses! hehe I feel very feminine and girly. I kinda feel like a guy when I wear pants but then again some pants can be really hot and I feel free in pants! ha ha I don't have to worry about wind blowing and I can do as many somersaults as I want ! hehe :D :D :D I like both but if I had to only wear one forever, I would choose skirts! :)

• I wear both. I don't actually prefer one over the other. how short is my skirt? It varies. Some stop at my knees, but my jean skirts are all above my knees.

• i only started wearing skirts like 2 months ago,i always wore jeans before.now I wear skirts/dresses like 1-2 times a week,but only with leggings,i feel too naked without them so I don't wear skirts in the summer

• I wear and love both.

In terms of shortness, it depends on where I'm going. If I'm going clubbing/partying or whatever, I wear pretty short skirts :D So long as I can bend over and not expose anything, it's good. During the day I'm more conservative, skirts are usually at about mid to lower thigh. For work/presentations/etc knee-below the knee.

• Depends on the weather, if it's cold jeans/pants and if it's hot dresses/skirts.

• In winter I wear jeans and skirts pretty equally my skirts are usually mid-thigh or a tiny bit shorter, I hate wear skirts without tights because it's just uncomfortable like when you sit in public your bare legs and usually most of you ass stick to the seat and then you cross your legs and you stick to yourself, the wind blows and you flash people also I'm really pale and I'm self conscious of my bare legs.

• I prefer the skirt but in cold weather I prefer jeans

• I prefer Jeans over skirts.

When I wear a Skirt and then look at the mirror! I feel like iam like a 12 years old girl,so I Don't like it lol.

I don't think I look good with it,It just makes me look like a little girl(A child)i prefer Jeans and T-shirt or dresses over it.

• i liiiike skirts. I feel feminine and sexxy

• I like jeans though I want to start wearing dresses, not so much a skirt fan!

• Always just jeans. I don't like how I look in skirts

• I usually wear jeans, but I wear skirts pretty often too. I'd wear skirts more often in the winter if I had more than one pair of shoes that looked good with them. I usually wear short skirts - like, past my fingertips, but above my knees. I have nothing against long skirts - I actually really like them - I just don't have one. But I love wearing skirts in the warmer weather, it's so...breezy.

• I love wearing skirts, the only thing about it is that whenever I decide to go out wearing a skirt I can't eat too much beforehand. I only wear pencil skirts and having your stomach sticking out is not attractive. Skinny jeans however, is a must!

• Depends where am I going...but I oftenly wear skirts...

• both...depends on the weather.

• I like to wear skirts for work or if I'm going on a date or something.

I try not to wear shorter than mid thigh unless I want to look easy.

• jeans. easier to move around in

• I prefer jeans, I was blessed with a smaller waist and a big round behind so no matter what I wear my assets are showing, some girls have to work harder than others so they wear these tight skinny jeans. I mean really. I don't prefer skirts, wear I'm at its colder now and I would prefer to wear a winter dress over black stockings link

What Guys Said 1

• I love seeing the babes dressed either in Daisy Dukes or boy shorts with high cut shirts :D