What y'all think about hair transplant...?

I'm 25 years old and I started loosing my hair line up front and I'm already at a stage two..at times it bother me to a point where I get very depressing but now I started to except it cause since I'm getting older now. I keep my hair really low so it can blend In but I just miss doing different haircuts like the mohawk and other styles..:( I saw a doc and he said the surgery will cost me about 6k. It will look just like Jamie Foxx when he did his and he said I need about 1500graffs and he charge $4 per graffts. So should I go for it or what do you ladies think about bald headed guys lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your head, do what you want/can afford. Some women find bald sexy, others are turned off because of it and most women don't prefer it, but don't really care when they're otherwise into the guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Being bald suits some men. It all depends on your head shape.

Continue to shave your head.

Or grow your hair out and sport a headband.

• Does your head have a lot of bumps on it? Why not try the bald look? Trust me, there are plenty of handsome men without hair...u might be the type to pull off the look!

• No bumps..actually the doc said bald actually go with my face and I might consider it before I try this procedure

• Awesome! Go for it...

• One of my friends is 25 years old and he's losing hair too and we've never talked about it but it doesn't seem to matter too much to him. He's still confident and good looking so it doesn't really matter.

I think you sould do it if YOU want to and there's nothing wrong with doing it if you think it would make you feel better. :)

• I think bald men are sexy. Even the men that are just bald on top.

What Guys Said 2

• I would personally do it if I had the money. It's not worth the disadvantage you get socially (unless you're Vin Diesel).

• Some girls like bald, but if its gonna make you feel way better and you have the money, just do it.