Does this outfit look too slutty or is just hot? What do you think? (it's for a party in a club)

So here it is:

- suspender tights

- black shoes

- shorts

- white shirt that is a bit too big for me

- maybe a white or black blazer

Here's a photo: link

I'm too fat for this outfit? My legs too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pic is too blurry and lighting is too poor to be able to make anything out.

That being said I've seen how girls dress at clubs. Nothing apparently is too slutty for the club.

What Guys Said 2

• Tighter shirt, bottom half looks really good.

• hard to tell but it looks like the shirt is too big but the lower portion is good to go

What Girls Said 8

• The pic doesn't work. The thing about clubs is that its hot in there and most of the girls wear short bottoms. I absolutely hate when a girl goes to the club and doesn't dress up though. Anything but heels is weird to me in the club for a girl.

• It's hard to tell... But the top isn't very flattering, in my opinion.

• Sorry dude, not the best look for you... Personally I think the thights have no class at all

I suggest plain thights with boots, if you're going to wear a blazer the shirt won't work. Get a vintage rocker shirt, if it has some bling good and wear a classic straight cut blazer that ends at your hips. You can push up the sleeves and get a few silver chains and long pearl necklace

I hope you like my suggestion :-)

• It's a club, you can't wear too little unless you show up nude. However, tighter shirt and black blazer. And no you're not fat, just stopping over analyzing yourself and enjoy life, obsessing does nothing but make you reach for the chocolate to feel better or go on a crazy diet that you break and overeat on the junk afterwards.

• The shirt is too big. Maybe a smaller one would look cuter and won't make you feel like you look big.

• It does not look even remotely slutty. In fact it looks pretty conservative for a party, but the picture is quite blurry.

• I can't really tell what it looks like. I'm not a fan of tights and shorts, I personally feel it looks tacky, but if that's what you like then it looks fine. The top is cute, I would belt that at the waist and wear it with some black jeans or a pencil skirt.

• the top isn't flattering. your legs do look a little large, but it's not too bad