How can I make my butt bigger?

I want to increase my butt size. Is there any food or exercise that is guaranteed to help, other than surgery or botax?

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• hold in a huge fart so it inflates all around your butt cheeks...

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Squats, lunges, deadlifts, kettleball swings.

Heavy ones. You're not trying to build endurance, you're trying to cause microtearing in that muscle, which gets repaired with more muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you want to do that? Don't do it.

0|1
    2|2
  • You can sculpt your butt, but I don't know about making it bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pregnancy

1|0
    1|0
  • i like a nice toned but not to big

0|0
    0|0
  • Do this workout link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• You can change your butts shape by working out but as for it becoming bigger either you have it or you don't.

0|0
    1|0
  • do squats, lunges, bridges, and eat more protein

1|1
    0|1
  • Move up and down elevations, both forwards and backwards. Or ride on a bicycle off the seat. I do all those things to keep my booty big and tight like a black chic.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude, just learn to love what you've got.

0|0
    1|0
  • Eat all healthy organic foods, do cardio as well as excercises like squats. I myself want a brazilian toned body haha, but it is difficult!

0|0
    0|0
  • eat bread lol but only if your fat goes there if it doesn't then implants but they look horrible...

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy those underwear with the pads haha! JK I do raised arm squats to make my butt bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt pads!

0|0
    0|0
    • omg I think that's worst then not having a butt, because I think its noticable

• No. It's genetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can gain wait the healthy way by eating more protein and such and start squatting

0|0
    0|0
  • gain weight. your butt is just fat. the bigger you get, the bigger your butt will get

0|0
    0|0