Girls what do you think about guys wearing make-up?

I am an average looking guy and want to make myself look better..above average, so I want to wax my face and eyebrows and maybe use a little make up? what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup? Noooo, that's a definite turn off for me. As for waxing? You're a guy and its normal to have more hair on your face than a girl obviously but keeping care of yourself is fine and is usually a turn on if done right and not over done. When you get your eyebrows waxed, tell them you just want a cleaned up/shape up for them. As for your face? That hurts A LOT, your best bet is to just stick to shaving. Your whole face plus eyebrows will come off as high maintenance or possibly gay to girls if you do BOTH of them.

What Girls Said 11

• just keep in mind that girls and guys don't have the same conception and sense of beauty. you must think thin eyebrows are pretty on a girl , but seriously waxed eyebrows do look weir on guys, unless you have a unique eyebrow I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

as for the make up just dont, I don't really what you have in mind though, if you meant foundation then just buy some good washing products instead so that your skin not only looks better but is better, as for the rest I doubt having sparkles on your eyes or mascara will attract any girl out there, let alone lipstick

• No, that's really not my thing.

I would never date a guy who does that.

• and you like girls? uh if you must go ahead but I'm telling you know we gonna think your gay. if you see a guy with waxed brows and makeup your first thought is not "oh this man is clearly heterosexual"

• I don't like makeup on a guy...it just looks odd. It is made to enhance feminine features on women so seeing it on a dude is just a little strange for me. As for waxing...if you want to then go for it. I don't think there is anything wrong with cleaning up your eyebrows as a guy...however I think it makes more sense just to invest in some tweezers to clean it up a bit

• i woud not be able to handle that I would feel like my man was too girly

• better than looking average though right?

• it wouldn't make him look better than average in most girls' eyes. it would make him seem like he looked worse because of the idea of it.

• nooooo!

• Guyliner = hot

• I'd rather you not.:(

• Tweeze your eyebrows if you must and don't bother waxing your face. As far as the make-up goes... what is your style, exactly?

• Well don't wax your face but waxing your eyebrows is fine. And no, please do not wear makeup if you are not gay

• While the concept of guys wearing make-up makes you automatically say, "Hell no." Having seen guys wearing make-up I have to say, "Hell yes." Guys look hot with make-up, eyeliner, mascara, and cover-up in particular.

What Guys Said 6

• Just tweeze your brows instead of waxing. Only celebrites can pull that ish off without appearing gay. As far as make up goes don't even bother.

Invest more energy and money skin care so you can fix what blemishes you may have instead of trying to hide it underneath make up. Also, if you really want to enhance your face start working out. It increases blood flow to your face and reducing your body fat percentage will help highlight your masculine features (jaw, chin, cheek bones) better than any make up product will.

• I was talking to a guy I know after he had come back from a job interview. I suddenly noticed he was wearing a bit of makeup. Freaked me the hell out. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure you won't get much of a better reaction from anyone else.

• Sorry, man, but you look how you look. You're going to have to accept it.

• Well they want us to shave our chests, so make-up will probably be next.

• Dude... seriously?

• hmmm I'm not sure