How can I make my features softer and more feminine?

I have dark hair dark eyes and a light tan. I also have big eyes, fullish lips and my eyebrows aren't really thick. For some reason my neutral look looks so fierce and unfeminine. Apparently I look scary. How can I use makeup or anything, to make myself look softer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shape your eyebrows, just because they aren't thick doesn't mean that you should leave them be. Well shaped eyebrows can make a face. Use makeup to bring out your features. A lipstick/lip gloss for your lips will bring them out. Dress up your eyes some too. Your best bet in trying new looks is to play around with it, try different styles and techniques until you find one that you like and feel good about.

What Guys Said 1

• Need a picture to understand what you want to change.

What Girls Said 2

• dude, edgy isn't bad. use what you've got. it can be really empowering.

• well you have big eyes and full lips-both are a sign of youth and femininity so I can't help you without a pic,you already sound feminine from the way you described yourself