Shave your body... The manly way?!

Heyho,

Every (younger) man knows the problem: Hairs all over the body, Legs, Ass, Penis, Chest, belly, head, armpits,... you're very proud of it until you going to have more and more of them, and may got interest in girls.

Well I got typical and normal bodyhairs, I shave my armpits, face, genitals and since some days my belly as a girl mentioned that chest and belly hairs would be very unattractive. Well I let some hairs alive down my bellybutton.

I have to mention, that this feels really weird, unmqnly(?). Is it true? What is "allowed" to shave for men, how much should be shaved and where are hairs really unatractive?

Thank you much (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I have hair all over my body. I used to completely shave because I'm not fond of it but I got really tired of pretending I wasn't hairy and it was really uncomfortable when it would start to grow back. Since I don't like being really hairy I compromise by trimming it down pretty short. It's like giving a clean hair cut to your entire body. My chest hair is always neat and clean and I never let it grow longer than half an inch and I do the same for my pubic area. Women aren't afraid of hair so much as they're afraid of massive bush. As long as you keep it neat and clean you'll never have a problem and if women do mention it bothers them you can either sacrifice your comfort for hers or you can find a woman who accepts you for who you are.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no rules to what you can and cannot shave. Its YOUR body, you have to live with it. If it makes you feel uncomfortable then shave it. Typically girls don't like chest hair, but that's not a deal breaker most of the time. There's also girls who like it. It really depends on the girl, everyone has their own opinions on what they like and don't like, as well as how you feel.

• well it just depends on the girl you are with. some girls want it all shaved off, and some girls like none shaved off but myself I like a guy to keep most their hair just not the chest or back. you can keep the hair by the belly button if its only a little bit but if its a lot then you should probably get rid of it.

What Guys Said 2

• My grandfather used to gather his kids around, then light his chest hair on fire. He told me this during the '80s, when chest hair was 'in' again. He said that he 'didn't know chest hair was supposed to me manly'. Even as a child in an era when chest hair was in, I could tell that burning your damn body hair off is manly.

• I'd feel pretty ridiculous shaving my body hair off. A couple of my friends shave their chest and I rip on them for it just about any chance I can get.