Girls and random people tell me I'm gorgeous but my guy friends tell me I'm hideous, I'm confused

So I'm kind of confuse because my guy friends all tell me I'm kind of unattractive and ugly. I know guys are usually very honest so probably they are telling the truth. But then I got girls tell me that I'm gorgeous and I have one of the most beautiful faces they ever seen, random people also compliment me. But I'm thinking maybe girls and random people feel sorry for me. I don't know can someone explain me this 2 extreme points of views about my look

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that your guy friends are comfortable enough around you to give you a honest opinion whereas the others are two-faced and are lying to your face.

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It could just be the case that your not attractive to them few guys. They may not look at you that way as they see you as a friend. I personally feel everyone is beautiful, its just that different types of beauty appeal to different people. Be confident about your looks, don't let others put you down.

• Pics? Some guys just have ridiculously high expectations, while girls are giving you their honest opinions, which is closer to the truth than the guys. :)

I wouldn't fuss about it too much... A beautiful heart stands the test of time, while physical beauty fades.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe your guy friends like you.

Ever heard of the two little kids teasing each other when in all reality it was because they liked each other?

Or the boy that constantly bullied the girl...only because he had a thing for her?

maybe it is that.

I am sure random people would not compliment you if they felt you were ugly, trust me!

• random people don't give a sh*t about you to fake a compliment. I'd trust the unsolicited compliment of a random person for real.

ur guy friends are a**holes and not really your friends. are you fat/chubby? or are they the type who only goes out with a certain kind of girl and consider every other girl who doesn't look a certain way ugly?