Do you think this is being to picky?

I say about 80% of girls pass the vision test for me in the terms that I find them attractive. But only like 2% come anywhere even close to what I am looking for in personality. Is this being to picky?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I think you are right on track...I probably spend too much time on here talking about sexual compatibility...vision is usually what attracts me (and I think most males) and sexual compatibility is very important...but none of it matters if your personalities don't mesh..."Opposites attract" it is said and I believe in that concept...there are LOTS of females that I am either attracted to or just flat out like...but...in most cases...I could not live with them or they could not live with me...my wife has her share of weaknesses...but...she is easy to live with and she is very good at managing me...something that very few others can do.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, it does sound like you're picky, but they are your preferences and that's fine. It just means you have to work harder to find someone who's what you're looking for. Good luck.

• not really. it depends what qualities your looking for and why you want them.. but that's your business if you want you could try to compromise to widen your range of girls or stay the same

• No, it's called having high standards. It's just what you like and what you are interested in and you shouldn't have to settle for anything less than the best so don't worry about it someone will come along soon enough that will meet your standards! Good Luck :)

• no, if you aren't turned on by someone, you can't be with someone. I applaud you for the 80%! Some people aren't as shallow. It is proven that the older you get, the more people are attractive as well. just a random side note.

• It's your preferences so not really, good luck with that.(:

What Guys Said 5

• I know how you feel.There's millions of girls who are attractive but there are very few who you can connect with on a deep level, as well as just getting to know them and how comfortable you feel around them. Best of luck.

• I don't think so you're looking to be with one person not fifty percent of women two percent is a large margin I would say

• Yeah but I would say 2% is kind of stretching it as well

• wow best luck on your search bro

• Yeah, I think you are too picky.

• Nah. Finding a personality you like is way harder than just finding someone attractive