Where can I find cute clothes in my size?

i'm a size XXS, though XS is OK too. but S is too big. I look like I'm wearing a mumu if I wear a size S. the problem is XS is rare and XXS is almost impossible to find!

i don't wanna shop in the kid's section because I don't wanna dress like a 7 year old. I'm 17 for goodness sake! I should be able to wear adult clothing.

where can I find XXS or XS clothing? my favorite types of clothing are girlie urban. like the not weird stuff at urban outfitters, some of the stuff at forever 21...stuff like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have exactly the same issue! I'm 21 and I buy stuff in the kids section! Which isn't as bad as it sounds - it's cheaper! - but you just have to be careful with what you pick.

I use UK stores, so don't know how much help I can be.. Though many sites do ship overseas..

Hooch is a pretty good brand - a lot their kids/teens stuff is really nice, and no one would know it was kids stuff unless they saw the tag! (I made that mistake.. went out in an aged 5-6 dress, which obviously looked like a top, and everyone said they loved it.. then they saw the label!)

In terms of online stores, try Miss Selfridge, New Look, TopShop and Dorothy Perkins.

(UK size 4 = US size 0)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• find out where models get their clothes (not the expensive stuff,the everyday stuff) or tailor your clothes

• hollister? abercrombie? greatglam

• Maybe shop online. I like modcloth best :) they have really small sizes.

• hollister? or maybe try shopping online

• express is pretty good with extra small sizes

• Hollister has XS.