Where can I find cute clothes in my size?

i'm a size XXS, though XS is OK too. but S is too big. I look like I'm wearing a mumu if I wear a size S. the problem is XS is rare and XXS is almost impossible to find!

i don't wanna shop in the kid's section because I don't wanna dress like a 7 year old. I'm 17 for goodness sake! I should be able to wear adult clothing.

where can I find XXS or XS clothing? my favorite types of clothing are girlie urban. like the not weird stuff at urban outfitters, some of the stuff at forever 21...stuff like that.

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have exactly the same issue! I'm 21 and I buy stuff in the kids section! Which isn't as bad as it sounds - it's cheaper! - but you just have to be careful with what you pick.

I use UK stores, so don't know how much help I can be.. Though many sites do ship overseas..

Hooch is a pretty good brand - a lot their kids/teens stuff is really nice, and no one would know it was kids stuff unless they saw the tag! (I made that mistake.. went out in an aged 5-6 dress, which obviously looked like a top, and everyone said they loved it.. then they saw the label!)

In terms of online stores, try Miss Selfridge, New Look, TopShop and Dorothy Perkins.

(UK size 4 = US size 0)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• find out where models get their clothes (not the expensive stuff,the everyday stuff) or tailor your clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • hollister? abercrombie? greatglam

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe shop online. I like modcloth best :) they have really small sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hollister? or maybe try shopping online

0|0
    0|0
  • express is pretty good with extra small sizes

1|0
    0|0
  • Hollister has XS.

0|0
    0|0