What is a good book?

for people who absolutely love Twilight but can't find a book that doesn't measure up?

I don't want it to be a scary novel, but maybe a really cute irresistible love story? Please and thank you (:

I meant that can't measure up ^^^^

Sorrry !

Most Helpful Girl

• I had that problem when I finished Twilight too. It was hard times

I loved Twilight but then they made the movie and killed it for me.

eh. I can't even re read it anymore.

so sad. But yea read:

LOOKING FOR ALASKA by john green

-->this book will change your life.

lol. Well at least make you really think

What Guys Said 1

• Twilight is the devil. Get something more mentally stimulating. Read some Kurt Vonnegut. Slaughterhouse 5 is my favorite book of all time.

What Girls Said 10

• if you like the fantasy aspect of twilight try harry potter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7..

if you like the sexual tension aspect try The Other Boleyn Girl

Both of these books are extremely suspenseful just like twilight. if you've already read them and liked either of them let me know and I can tell you other ones from those categories which are good. I know the books I listed are very long but if you read twilight I don't see why that should be a problem...

• Thanks! But no I don't like fantasy much.

Do you have any other options?

• Some good books that I can think of are:

P.s I love you

Wish you were here

Late night shopping

and a few others which I can not think of at the moment but will get back to you when I do.

• I'm going to agree with someone that mestioned Sarah Dessen. She writes amazing books. I love twilight too : )

i'm really not a reader but all of Sarah's books are amazing. They are irrisistible love stories.

Keeping the Moon * * * * *

dreamland * * * * *

Just Listen * * * * ---all her books are 4-5 stars : )

This Lullaby * * * * *

Someone Like you * * * *

The truth about forever * * * * *

That Summer * * * * *

• my friend likes the vampire diaries but haven't read them/it. I read twilight and new moon. funny love stories- one for the money by janet evanovich. it's a (stephanie plum) series of 14 books, the 13th is my favorite. considered mystery but it's romantic comedy with a dash of mystery. I'm totally addicted, have read all fourteen. some two and three times.

• The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare are amazing.

It's a trilogy that begins with City of Bones, then City of Ashes and concludes with City of Glass.

It's fantastic- I started reading the first one of Friday, and now I'm halfway through the last one.

It's got drama, intrigue, mystery, gore and violence, epic battles, forbidden love, all of it.

Seriously reccomend it for you.

• i don't know about love but I know some great series! =P there is the ranger apprentice series and the warrior series! very good books. their is also a book called the challenge... its got major love stuff going on and it has a couple of sequels... animorphs is sort of a smal chapter book but its a series I loved it.

• read some of the sara dessen books they are pretty cute. there is also a book about fairies called Tithe but I can't think of the author. Her last name is black is all I know.

• I heard about this series, something like one of them was marked. The covers are Black mainly with some type of illustration. They are vampire books and like twilight a friend told me

• Try out The Lovely Bones...it's really very sweet after you get through the beginning

• Well I really don't like Twilight at all, but if your in to cute love stories, there are some Sarah Dessen novels that you might like. I love basically all of her books, but my favorites are Lock and Key, Someone Like You, Dreamland, and Just Listen. Check them out :)