Best over the counter hair dye brands?

Just a question.. best over the counter hair dye brands. L'Oreal, Garnier, which are your favorites?

Garnier it was! I LOVE it too, thanks guys <3!

Most Helpful Girl

• i always use garnier. but the times I didn't use that one my hair was bad. it would get frizzy and damaged faster. but with garnier it smells good has oils for your hair while dieing it. no frizzyness. also its softer.

What Guys Said 1

• doesn't matter. I guess the one that smells better I guess. =p

What Girls Said 3

• I use Nice&Easy.. It's one of the cheapest, but I've found it to be my favourite.

With many hair dyes your hair gets really knotted and matted when you try to wash it.. With Nice&Easy I think my hair is actually smoother and softer than when it had no dye in it! :)

• get one that doesn't use metalic dyes...they can be all over the place.

• if I use a product with silicones I only use loreal but without silicones I also love garnier natural beauty with cocosoil and cacao butter generally I think products without silicons are better and I also think that nearly all siliconefree products are good I've never had a silicone free shampoo which was trash