Do you like a girl with muscles?

So let's explain.. :)

I'm a trampoline gymnast (though don't get pictures in your head of me being excessively flexible.. Yes, I can touch my toes, but that's about it!)

However, my chest very small.. Barely even a handful :( and my stomach is extremely toned. My coach wants me to do sit ups and crunches more regularly, however my stomach is already hinting a six pack.. If this got more defined, would that be a turn off?

(On the plus side, I have a decent sized butt and very long legs! But that's aside from the point lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty, I 've never fantasized about a girl with a six-pack, but, to be honest, it's not a turn-off. Every girl attracts a guy in a different way, otherwise guys would only ever be attracted to a single girl. If that works for your look, then there's no harm in it and you can still be very attractive. Don't worry about the chest thing either...

What Guys Said 9

• Being toned and physically active is always attractive. A hint of a six-pack is cool, but if it is visible even when the stomach muscles are not tensed, I'd probably be slightly unnerved. I would say you should continue doing situps and crunches to become stronger, but maybe eat more fat. This means you don't have to sacrifice fitness levels, you can control your level of definition, and you get more boobs too!

• Sorry, but no. I would not find that attractive at all...

• I don't mind, my preference range is rather lenient.

• I don't know, honestly, I'd have to see a pic. Some girls can pull it off, but most of the time it looks weird.

• nnnoooooo... that actually be a very big turn on if you have a 6 pack abs. that would be very attractive. but do you feel very confident showing off your very muscular stomach? and thats very attractive that you have very long legs. the second question is how tall are you? and how would you fully describe your legs?

• To be honest you sound hot! Breasts don't matter, as for muscles

A: six pack= sexy

B: do you know how many girls would kill to have abs like that?

C: LUCKY! I try and try but can't get to six :'( lol

• Have a coach that makes you be able to do 60 sit ups in 60 seconds, then you might get there!

• nice it shows your hard working and meet the bar and guys like that

• No it wouldn't bother me.. But that may just be me since I'm am athlete and want someone similar

• Only for a short amusement.

• Pics or it ain't true

• Well it is true, since I'm currently working on being able to do 120 sit ups in two minutes.. But - unlike guys - I always wear a top that'll cover it up since, personally, I don't think muscles look good a a girl..

• You say that like I care whether you believe it or not.. I was just asking for opinions, if you don't care to leave yours, what was the point?

• If I don't see proof, I don't believe anything...that goes for all theories. That's what this is, a theory. Besides, why are you replying if you "don't care"?

What Girls Said 0