Do you wear scarves?

Girls, do you wear "fashion" scarves? I remember when the square scarves like this link do you still wear those? Are they "out" now or still popular?

Most Helpful Girl

• i do wear them,but not like that,maybe cause that style (when it was popular) was overly popular with the bitchy girls in my town so it repelled me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I never used to wear those scarves because everyone else was wearing them. lol A good friend of mine instead bought me a long, narrow acrylic white scarf. I've been looking for other scarves to wear, but they're so expensive. The other scarf I have is my winter one. I wear that with my coat when I leave the house.

• Scarves and I are bffs. I see those kind of scarves all the time in Boston, but I usually wear the long, thin kind.

• Yes I do sometimes

• Fashion scarves? The ones that do nothing to keep me warm and are just pretty-looking? Nope, I don't waste money on accessories that serve no practical purpose.

• if you like it who cares if it is 'out' or 'in'? just be you [: I think it's cute

• I don't care if they're out or not, I wear them.

• I've never worn them. I'm not sure if people still wear them. I never see anybody wear them, but I do think they are nice.

• that ones very pretty, f*ck the follower who answered first, rick WHATEVER you want because everything started somewhere, F*ck what everyone else is doing!