People with weird colored hair?

Do you find it attractive?

For some reason, I do.

1|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I can't say I find it particularly attractive on guys, I have absolutely nothing against it, it just doesn't float my boat lol. But for girls I think some can really pull it off. I was on the subway once and saw a girl with styled wavy aquamarine hair down the middle of her back (not too long, but long). And her facial features were so striking (pale blue/grey eyes and milky skin) that she looked like a mermaid. Absolutely gorgeous! Some people don't look too great with it, but others just really rock it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I do. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good on some people, but I'm kind of neutral about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Everybody wants to know her name,

I threw a house party and she came

Everyone asked me

Who the hell is she?

That weirdo with 5 colors in her hair.

Do do do do do dooo..."

Oh. Right. I think it's intriguing. I do like to see people with different colored hair as part of a cosplay or an art model. As far as the real world, I prefer natural colored hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a girl on campus with pale, moss green hair. I fell in love with her! I adore her already, but I've never met her!

1|0
    0|0
  • you would love me then

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it

i dyed my hair dark blue a while ago but I had to dye it back because the school wouldn't let me back in with it

failure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it on boys that much (cause my ex copied my hair!)

But my hair is pink :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. As long as it's not something too overdone or something you'd find in a Hot Topic circa 2006.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! It can be so pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally don't. but whatever floats their boaat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2