Girls: What would you say this guy is (1-10)?

See there is this guy who I've had a crush on all through high school but I've never really had the confidence to say something to him because I think he's way out of my league. I've had more than one guy say I'm around a 7 which is fair I guess (I'm definitely not a supermodel), but I think of my crush as an 11. I realize that I probably see him in a different light than other girls, partly because I have a thing for his hair style/color, so I'd like to know what you girls think.

To see a picture look in my picture uploads.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'd give him a 6.5/10 He's just a smidgen above average in my opinion.

But from the way you write you sound like a really nice person, maybe kind of shy (that's the impression I get? I don't know) but nice. I say go for it, you'll never know until you try. And at least then you'll never be stuck with the dreaded wondering of "what if..." One of the mottos I try to live by is "you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take."

Best of luck though.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone thinks the person they are attracted to is significantly more attractive than how other people view them. I know that some of my gfs haven't been the most attractive, half of them looked like Snooki, but I thought they were gorgeous. Personally, I don't find him to be gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination, and no one is out of your league. Go for it.

• If he's a 10 in your eyes, nothing else matters.

What Girls Said 5

• He's cute I guess and I hate rating people but I'd probably rate him about 5-6 I guess..I don't know everyone likes someone different and what attractive to one person isn't for another it's just the way it is..and lolz random ass passport in his pocket haha

• I'd give him a 6.5. But who cares how attractive we feel he is or how out of your league you think he is. If you like him, go for it. You'll never know until you try.

• All that matters is that you're attracted to him! Who cares what other girls think? From reading the other girls' answers, it seems like you might not have as much competition as you think. So now you just need to build up your confidence and go get your flirt on! You could be pleasantly surprised by the outcome ;) At worst, he'll be flattered. Good luck!

• 5

• 5