When girls shave their legs?

when girls shave their legs...don't they find it difficult to get the back of the leg especially the upper back part of the leg? I mean how do you do it and do it so perfectly and consistently? Must be a pain in the ass. And how often do you shave anyway. Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trying to freak you out, but I know a ton of women who don't shave At. All. in the winter... and I don't blame them lol. One of my friends argues that if she's "just going to wear skinny jeans and boots all the time, there's not point." Can't fault that really.

But it does get to be a pain, especially in the summer. However, it's not reasonably hard to do at all. If you want to see how hard it is - prepare yourself for creepy next part of the answer lol - then just stand up and pretend you have a shaver in your hand a go through the motions of trying to shave the back part of your own leg. It's really not hard, and even the most inflexible people can do it. Most girls I know, myself included, just balance one leg on the edge of the shower/bathtub and go from there.

What Girls Said 14

• No, it's not difficult, and I don't grow much hair on the upper back part of my legs anyway.

I shave about every 3-4 days, which is when my legs start to feel a little stubbly.

• not really difficult.. then again I've been shaving for years.. when you say the back of the leg do you mean calf, behind knee, or thigh? I do it great because of practice and learning the technique. it takes around 5 min to shave my legs.. and I shave everyday during the hot months and every other day during cold... it' s kinda difficult to explain how you shave the legs.. it'd be easier if you looked it up on YouTube.. I'm sure they've got it on there haha.

• well I stand and I turn away from the bathtub and rest the my upper heel on the edge of the tub and I turn my upper body I shave...and as for the upper back of my legs\ thighs I stand and I lower my back to see under my thigh and I shave...lol...yea it is when I was taken I'd shave every two days cause I wanted to always be smooth for my guy...but now I only shave depending on what I am wearing or for just in case ..for certain times lol

• lol you have to be a contortionist to shave the back of your leg well. I put my foot up on the side of the tub then turn around and try to shave that way and hope my razor doesn't slip... :/ . hahaha. you know what also is tough? the back of your knee. and in the summer I shave everyday to avoid even a little stubble growing out, but in the winter I shave maybe once or twice a week, then the night of an event if I'm wearing a dress or skirt

• I don't shave my legs or shave at all so, I find nothing difficult.

• I don't shave at all. I wax at least once every two months. It takes a lot longer for the hair to grow out, so its efficient. Its a little more painful when you start, but for 17 bucks every two months! I think its worth it. :D

• I never ever had to worry about shaving my legs before. The hair on my legs are so tiny their practically hairless and naturally smooth. I get compliments all the time. People always ask me if I shave or get them waxed. I never done or tried to do anything to my legs. Same goes for my arms.

• Ironically, that little groove has peach fuzz. So I just ignore it.

• Yes that area is a pain to shave. I lather it up and slightly turn my leg so I can get the back of the thigh. I am lasering my legs now so I won't have to deal with it.

• I don't bother to shave my legs in the winter cause I'm just going to wear pants or a skirt with leggings and when it's not winter I shave my legs once every couple of days anyways I don't find it hard at all to shave the back of my legs

• We... Don't really grow that much hair on the back of our legs. At least I don't.

• I don't shave in the winter or fall, but in the spring and summer I shave once a week.

I don't have much hair on the backs of my legs so it's not noticeable if I miss a spot.

• It IS a pain in the ass to shave. How often? In the summer if I'm wearing shorts or something that shows my legs...in the winter, whenever I go on dates or my leg hair pisses me off...whichever comes first LOL.

• everyday and it is a pain. so appreciate it!

What Guys Said 0