Guys, do you notice a girl's heels?

A lot of girls are obsessed with shoes. Myself included. Do guys even notice our shoes though? If a girl is wearing a sexy pair of strappy heels, or tall boots that make her legs look great, do you notice? Or could you care less what shoes a girl wears?

0|0
0|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I definitely notice them. Mostly though because a lot of girls are clumsy in them and even if they aren't, they make a loud noise when girls walk in them.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• We mayot notice the shoes per se, but we notice how the tall heels make your legs look longer and slimmer and more shpaely...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. I'm with the other guy. shoes don't get noticed at first. I suppose heels are nice- but idrc if a girl has them or not- they look like a bitch to walk in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually see the face first, which is far from the shoes. I would most likely notice if the shoes made some type of noise each time they took a step.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into heels. I'm much too short for that. If I come across that woman I'd be at eye level with her b00bs. Her crotch if she's really tall. IT's not that bad I suppose. But most women are tall enough. They don't need to add on height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • idk, I'll notice heels, but it's not necessarily a good thing. I'll notice them, but be indifferent to them. I do like when girls wear boots with jeans tucked in, I like sperry's with shorts, converse, vans, sandals all look good too

0|0
    0|0
  • I do - one of the very FIRST things I notice to be honest with you!

My personal preference is pointy toed stilettos -- not a fan of anything open toed, strappy, or peep toe...but again -- that's just one man's preference.

Love a woman in heels -- an attention grabber for certain! Total leg man!

0|0
    0|0
  • i notice them if they look good with them or if the heels look big so I know not to twalk to fast or be more careful:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I see them, but it does not change my opinion of a girl either way. I will not judge you any difrrerent. Unless you are wearing really high heels where you can barely walk, that make a girl look like she is trying way to hard to get attention. That is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your wearing heels I'll notice your ankles more because they are the start of your legs. As long as you don't have cankles, I don't worry much about the feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i indeed notice the shoes a girl is wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • strappy high heel sandals will definitely grab my attention :)

1|0
    0|0
  • holy god yes. I love chicks who wear heels

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is sitting down and I am too then I notice but if I walk by a girl then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! And feet as well...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.