So I'm going clubbing tomorrow, and it's themed....

This is the first time I'll be going to a club and I have no clue what to wear. The thing is, I don't wanna go too slutty. But I'm stumped as to what to wear :/ The theme is Cancun Nights. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• For a Cancun Night I would maybe go for:

Shoes: link

Tan always goes good this a tropical theme. And it elongates the legs to look super long.

Pants/Shorts: link

link Or

link

Shirt: link

link

Those come in any color so you can mix and match!

Jacket: link

you can wear this open!

Accersories: link

link

link

link These automatically make your neck look longer.

What Guys Said 2

• Just rock a little black dress.

Doesn't have to be too little but here are some links I took from another Q

Eden and Charrlet Russe

link

link

link

Question 564853

• hmm a nice dress. maybe with shorts, a cardnel and some heels would be the best:)

What Girls Said 2

• You could wear jeans, some cute heels or boots, a nice blouse, and a jacket. If you want to look sexy without looking slutty, you could wear tighter jeans than normal and a blouse with a slightly lower cut.

As for the Cancun theme, I'm not sure. I assume colors like tangerine orange or mint green would look good.

• Personally, I have a little tube top and slit skirt with the Caribbean theme, so I'd wear that and put a flower in my hair. I would just suggest a summery//flowery dress (or a nice shirt and shorts), maybe heels if that's your thing, and a flower.