Guys would you stop liking a girl if you saw her one day looking like?

The guy I like, who I think might like me..Ran into me recently when I looked my worst. He's usually seen me dressed up or in casual wear, with a touch of make-up, and hair down. But now he's seen me with flaws and all. My hair was messy and pulled back, no make-up, dark circles from being tired from classes, and skin flaws. I was self conscious about it, but I tried to play it cool. But it was just one of those days that I didn't expect to see anyone, and I'm an attractive girl but could he change his mind..and not be attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really. shouldn't make a difference but if he's that kind of guy that really cares about his girls looks 24/7 then that's just bad luck. and remember everyone has their moments. so I bet he didn't make a big deal abo tit but now he knows:)

• Thank you, I hope you're right ha ha :)

What Guys Said 3

• Dont worry about it, I'm sure he still likes you.

• yes...it happens to me all the time...like in class the other day there was this girl who was HELLA fineeee but then I saw her without make up and gagged and I'm not attracted to her anymore

• If your naturally beautiful his opinion will remain unchanged.

What Girls Said 1

• A friend of mine gave me the best advice in this department...You should want a guy who thinks your beautiful on your best days,and your worst.And if he doesn't?Then drop him and don't look back.