What do you guys/girls think about jeggings?

What do you think abut jeggings?

link

jeggings (jean+leggings) there more tighter than skinny jeans :)

Most Helpful Guy

• jeggings are good, they show more of the womens body

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think combining these 2 items really works at all. They fit stort of strangely and the aren't as flattering as leggings.

• The jeans right? I don't see the point.

• They're OK, but normal jeans are better.

• i love them, so sexy.

• i think I m inlove. unless there's a belly hanging over the jeans :P

What Girls Said 9

• I like those best, I have a hard time finding skinny jeans that fit right because my hips are kinda big, so regular jeans that fit my waist are too loose on my legs. Jeggings are perfect cause they still feel like jeans but they stretch more :)

• Yes I get you I have the same problem and sense I am short they aren't to big for me and I have big hips too lol :) Thanks !

• If you have the body for it, and you like it go for it! They can be really cute. :)

• I like these more...because regular jean material irritates my skin...

but these are spandex...and it is the best of both worlds...:D

I <3 them.

• cute,but I prefer normal jeans

• too skinny for me, I prefer normal jeans

• Love, love, love them! They just fit the body perfectly, because I find that normal jeans doesn't fit everybody's body perfectly. Sometimes it fits the legs great, but the waist is way too big, or the waist fits great, but the bottom is either too baggy or too tight. I love how they look like jeans, but are really comfy too. They are super stretchy (unlike normal jeans), so it makes it easier to do things like bending down to pick up something and know that you're bum crack doesn't come out lol. And I love how they really bring out a shape on a girl, fits the body like a glove! :)

• i'm not a fan. it's not really my style

• I hate the cheap sh*tty ones that are basically leggings with some janky looking jean material printed on them. But yes, I enjoy quality jeggings. I can't go back to real pants now. Not comfy enough. (keep in mind, this is coming from someone who wears a onesie most of the time at home)

• If they're made out of jean material, I like them. If they're the cotton kind, ew.