If you wanted an honest opinion on your appearance, who would you turn to?

If you wanted an honest evaluation on your appearance( assuming you are a girl), who would you turn to besides a random stranger?

I found that family members can be biased and your sister may or may not be telling the truth because of her own self esteem( sibling rivalry and jealousy)

Who would you trust?

I said people other than strangers on the internet!

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever I would ask, it would have to be in person. Perhaps a good friend could tell me.

I don't trust my image on the internet.

What Guys Said 3

• Strangers on GAG of course

• A drunk person. Most drunk people are eerily honest.

• Strangers on the internet :)

What Girls Said 4

• My youngest sister. My friends always say I look fine when really I look a state, but my little sister is brutally honest. I guess that's a good thing.

• Really? I thought it is the most unreliable source... Your sister... I have a little sister as well but I don know if she is complimenting on my looks just out of pity...

• Aw. She's probably complimenting you because you look good :) My sister tells me what looks good and doesn't and the way she says it makes me believe her.

• My guy friends, they're pretty blunt.

• my mom. she has no problems telling me exactly how it is

• Myself. No one else matters. Why would I want to know what someone else thinks of how I look? So I can further obsess over it? I don't subscribe to that.