Do women prefer men with blond hair?

According to a survey the most attrative men right now are Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gossling. Both of these guys have blond hair. So is it a myth that women prefer men with darker hair?

0|0
18|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Those guys are hot with blond or purple hair or no hair. but in general I like dark hair

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I personally tend to prefer darker hair on guys. But it also depends a lot on the guy. I've liked plenty of guys with blond or in between colored hair. It's really not that important.

0|1
    0|0
  • We all have different preferences.

As for me, I do prefer guys with dirty-blond hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red heads, both male and female my last two girlfriends have been red heads and my current boyfriend is a red head. I don't know why I'm attracted to them cause were always an odd couple lol I'm dark and their pale as hell just polar opposites in skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color doesn't make much of a difference to me,but of course,if you have pink hair you're 40% more awesome,but other than that,i don't really notice it

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I lovelovelove dark hair on guys. if a guy is awesome, he's awesome. hair color doesn't come into play. speaking superficially, however, I prefer dark hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I still prefer them tall, dark, and handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like lighter colors ( from light-brown to blond)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair ftw ! Blond guys are.. less hot for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer dark hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like blond guys (except for David Beckham). I prefer the dark guys :)

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I like Hispanic guys with shaved heads and dark hair personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all kinds of men...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that tall dark and handsome sounds more appealing to women, but at the end of the day I don't think it really matters. Everyone is designed to fit their features so blonde's look good blond and dark hair looks good on brunettes. As for me I like dark hair but I always find myself dating guys with lighter hair (both red and blonde) and I always love it, like someone already said I think I'm attracted to it because it's opposite of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blond guys tho.I think they are cute.Maybe because I'm brunette so its something opposite attraction...

0|0
    0|0
  • no definitly not. I like guys with dark hair, dark eyes and pale skin. blond haired guys often have thin, fine hair which is kinda gross. dark thick hair is good

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like dark hair. Or salt and pepper :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blondes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cooper and Gosling aren't blonde...

1|1
    0|0
  • They are just the hot stars of the moment... In another year it will be someone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • As Wimpy bellow me said, those dude got drown hair... =P None the less who ever is out with a new movie and on the cover of time magazine is going to get attention and be consider hotter in opinion polls.