Wearing a lot of makeup....

So I've read where guys say they don't like it when girls where a lot of makeup.

I seriously would never be able to go without makeup in front of the guy I like. My eyes are kind of small naturally so wearing it makes them larger and I look so much better. That's why I hate summertime because all these girls go around with no makeup and here I am wearing mascara and eyeliner and I have to have it!

Guys, is it really that big of a deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know what guys think about it, but I can give you a couple summer makeup tips! I have little eyes too, so in the summer, I wear brown eyeliner very close to the lashes on the outer corners of my upper eyelid, and I curl my lashes and put on a little waterproof brown mascara. it makes your eyes look a little wider and pretty but you don't look made up at all.

try to see yourself without makeup for a little while...if you've got pretty skin and groomed eyebrows, your eye makeup probably isn't that important!

What Guys Said 3

• i love it when girls don't where makeup it shows that they are happy with themselfs and it isint that big of deal either way

• No...its not a big deal!

I love a girl who wears makeup...I think some girls get intimidated to wear it...

but I love how a girl can look different every day!

thats cool.

always doing the same thing can be boring...so with your eyeliner...maybe change the color every once in a while...

it will show that you are HIP and up with the latest!

dont worry about what others do or don't do...

do what you feel is most comfortable and complimentary.

makeup can be sexy...even in the summer

• Just eyeliner and mascara isn't a bad thing but if your whole face is caked it's not attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• You are fine with eye liner and mascara. It's when you load on layers of foundation and blush and bronzer that a girl starts to look unnatural.

• I'm not a girl but I think what guys don't like are too much makeup. As long as it looks natural and not caked on or obviously fake it is not that big of a deal.

• guys like girls to *look* natural. how they get that way is up to them, lol