Do you ever wonder that you don't look AS GOOD from the side as you do from the front?

I think that I look better from the front than from the side; I wonder if anybody else feels the same...!

Yeah I do in fact spend so much time in front of the mirror; but a lot of people have actually said to my face that I didn't look good or that my brother and cousin are better looking than me... So yeah I do look at myself to try and see how I can get back at those people... ;p :p :p

And just for the record once I am out of my house I am confident and don't give a crap what anyone would say about the way I look...! So I guess I should sum up that no one thinks that but me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• When it comes to my face, I have a "good" side. I don't like that my nose is not very symmetrical. :)

• I definitely look better from the front, than from my sides :P

• I think you spend a wee bit too much time in front of the mirror

• i have julius caesar's nose, so I prefer being seen from the front

• I like how my body looks from the side but I feel like my face looks funny from the side.:( My cheeks look funny lol.

• wow, finally, someone who feels the same way I do. I thought I was crazy to think that way. ;p

so to answer your question, yes I feel the same way.

• I think I look OK with all of my view.

I love taking side pictures..somehow I think the sideview works better...

• i feel the opposite!

from the side, my butt looks decent, my chest looks great, and my tummy just looks flatter.

but from the front, my hips just look too wide, which ruins the whole flat aspect of my tummy.

ugh.

• Yeah, I noticed the same :D

I don't like how I look from the side :/

• Oh, decisions, decisions, if only life was simpler! *dramatic gesture*

On the serious note: Do you really care, or are you just extra bored today? xD

• Yes I think I feel the same way but I'm not really sure why lol...

• That's just a prospective of viewing. And like a confident check or something odd like that, hah. Everyone thinks of themselves like that at some point.

• yes definitely, from the front I think I look much better as my side profile makes my nose look really big and long

• Yes I have. Fom the side I look like a horse.

• If your just talking about the face, I agree with you too - I'm sure I look better from the front.

• i alwyas think about it

but I don't know which is better :O

• With my face I look f***ing hot from the left, but fugly from the right ;-P

• Yeah ha ha I get what you mean I always feel like my profile looks so funny in candid camera pictures. But I like my body from the side :P

• Yes. I don't have a great nose.

• same here! =/

• i know I don't look good from the side. I'm much hotter up front

What Guys Said 8

• i kinda think so. I have a giagantic head...

• Yeah. Now I do.

5 years ago I looked great from the side and not the front.

But now I look great from the front and not the side lol; got a fat stomach now ha ha can't suck it in no more.

• i think I'm the other way around... the human body is a crazy thing to interpret!

• Totally! I hate the way I look from the side.

• I'd say I look better head on too.

• Totally D:

• I don't know. Perhaps I look better from the front

• Nope. I just get dressed in something clean and appealing to me. I could care less how I look to others from whatever angle.