Hipster glasses : hot or not?

What do you think of the big black framed glasses trend ?

I study design and 90% of people wear those I'm tired of it ! haha

Most Helpful Guy

• at first it was : eww what is she wearing

then it was : ow it looks like it's fashion , well , some girls look hot with it

now it is : oh no , another girl with huge glasses trying to prove she is fashionable...

it's just the basic thing with fashion , it looks cool untill everyone gets it lol

What Guys Said 5

• I've noticed the same thing, but it's not really a trend - graphic designers have all been wearing these glasses for years. It is strange that such supposedly creative people, can be so lacking in imagination that they all need to wear the same glasses. I guess that's the difference between graphic designers and real artists - if you're artistic and have imagination/creativity you become an artist; if you're artistic but have no imagination/creativity you become a graphic designer.

• Hate it. just like I hate Pabst Blue Ribbon and girls tying flannel shirts around their waist in 90 degree heat. Just shows that they probably lack a personality. Its not entirely theyre fault though. If anyone has been to a mallo recently, all the stores sell the same stuff so I can kinda cut people some slack.

• Absolutely love them!

(I could be biased because a girl I like wears them abundantly)

• It's stupid, this is why I don't like fashion.

• meh

What Girls Said 11

• its a style. I don't like it all the time. especially because theyre not prescription. but once in a while is okay. I get tired of them too.

• they're NERD glasses >:( hipsters ruin everything! I don't like them anymore,i used to when they were actually used as glasses

• To each their own. I don't mind at all. I don't look at someone's glasses before I talk to them.

• I had them for over three years, back in the days before it was "classy". Now that everyone started wearing them, I don't want to anymore lol :(

• They are bloody everywhere. Why are people with perfect vision wearing large spectacles? The logic escapes me. They were cute to begin with, now they are overdone, silly and not "hipster" at all. They've been mainstreamed.

• SEXY! :D

• those aren't hipser glasses anymore

• Nerd glasses? I love them! They look so stylish *.*

• it can look really good on some people... but they are very cartoonish.

• but those have been around for ages. it's not a new trend. loved it before, not so much now

• NOT!