Are flaws attractive?

Do you think small flaws are good? Please say if you think your flaws are good and what you like in other people, for example: Freckles? Moles? Scars? Personalities? Whatever :)

1|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE flaws. They make people stand out :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Sure, flaws are what make people interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles are cute and scars are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say flaws are attractive. but they make someone interesting and interesting is always attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i love small flaws. My boyfriend has bad teeth but he looks so cute with them ha ha :) scars are nice if they aren't like scary looking lololol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...crooked smiles (I melt a little)

0|0
    0|0
  • Without flaws, people would all be perfect, and therefore boring! Flaws are as unique as a finger print or your eye color, it makes you who you are. So yes, Flaws are very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • No ones perfect but... scars HOT:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk I like some of my flaws. I like this mole on my face. It's tiny but it kinda looks classy. I also have this long scar the top of my shoulder near my collar bone and I think it's kind of cool =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I really think they're cool. For example, I lovvvvve freckles. I just think they're adorable. And I like things like scars, cause they set people apart and tell a story. Flaws are just so endearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quirks are endearing. Also, knowing the little strange things about someone can make you feel closer!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when guys have flaws like scars and freckles and what not:) I know I am no where near perfect so I have embraced SOME of my flaws (but not all) and I don't expect my future boyfriend to be perfect either

0|0
    0|0
  • flaws make people different and interesting. I have freckles though I don't consider them a "flaw per se" -- all the guys seem to think they are really cute. I don't mind scars, moles - no one is perfect. This I'm interested in has a few personality flaws you might say... anxiety and is a reformed prescription drug addict... but I find that I respect him more because he's been able to over come these "flaws" and therefore, I find him more attractive now than I did before I knew about them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• YES! I find flaws on girls to be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes flaws can be very endearing.

0|0
    0|0