Opinions on this outfit? (:

link

not sure about it...what do you all think?(:

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very bright, I really like it. The only thing that throws it off a little is that the boots blend in with the leggings because they're the same color. It doesn't look bad, though, and I can't think of any other shoes that would look better besides some black flats.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know anything about style, but I think it looks nice. I agree with the girls that your boots and leggings are too close in color though. I can't believe no one has mentioned the jean jacket yet. I rarely see them where I go to school.

Summary: It looks good.

• thanks! yeeeah, I just bought the jacket, but it's been so hard to find bottoms to go with it that aren't jeans lol

• Nope.

• It looks cool.

• Not too into fashion, would be able to answer easier seeing neck up, but looks fine to me :)

What Girls Said 11

• Lose the jacket and throw on a solid blazer and you're all good.

• Loose the jacket and wear a black blazer...

Or change the leggings into a solid black color.

Or remove the shirt add a tank and change the boots.

• i don't really like it,but then again,i look like a ''raging lesbian'' 80% of the time,so that's probably a nice outfit for a girlie girl

• I think it looks fine (:

(not a total fan of the boots though) if you like it wear it.. regardless of what we say here.

• I like it! :D

It reminds me of Zelda!

Wait.. are you wearing a hat?

You should totally wear a hat!

• lol! thanks, I didn't even make the zelda connection! nope, no hat, I don't have one that matches >.<

• Change the shirt.

• boots and leggings are too close in color. other than that its cute :)

• i like it... interesting choice of color on top :)

• love the jean jacket !..but uh are those leggings? please don't tell me you wear leggings as pants

• it is yellow...and oddly suiting on Halloween, if you know what I mean

• Leggings with a shirt that barely covers your ass, there's something new and creative that girls everywhere haven't been doing for way too long now

• Leggings as pants, ugh!

• There's definitely a nicer way to word it--"I don't think it's appropriate or stylish when girls wear leggings with short shirts. Perhaps you could switch to jeans or a longer shirt that covers your butt."

That gets the point across in a much more polite way, now doesn't it?

• I guess so. I've just really ran out of patience for this style.

I adore the girls who wear this outfit, then complain when guys stare at their ass too much, all the while pulling their shirt down over their butt every 2 minutes. Absolute *class*.