How different do I actually look with these different hair colors?

Yes, I'm asking yet another hair color question. Shocking.

I want to know 1. If these various hair colors make me look totally different and 2. Which one you like better.

I always say I'm going to pick one and stick with it but can never make up my mind.

link

To all the people I just left confused comments to-- my sister used my Flickr to upload a few pictures but has since deleted them. The girl in those photos that you reference was not me. I'm the one in all the photos that currently remain.

Most Helpful Guy

• The redehad and blond colors give you a girl next door look with the free flowing locks. The burnette pictures look like your hair is more controlled in its styling, and you look l more sophisticated and poised, but also not so friendly or welcoming!

What Guys Said 6

• I have a brunette bias ...

But I do think the deep brown, not black, but dark brown, looked best on you.

• re: update. top center and bottom (full bottom row) center - that's the best shade.

• Yeah, you do look pretty different.

167762_1860658595224_1203692805_26

and

35717_1533628259670_1203692805_1

are the best in my opinion.

You are so adorable though! :D I like 'em all. I just thought those two pics were the best.

• They are all good..but I prefer red..DSC_0712

• you look very different on 4X445-A1.

I like DSC_0027 the most.

• The top 3 photos with the dark hair make you look really hot:)

• I don't know what you mean. The first photo is me with blond hair, then it's me with brown hair, and then it's me with red hair. All are varying shades, not all of them dark.

• oh the first 3 photos are not you sorry

• You look best with dark brown to black hair from those pics.

What Girls Said 10

• Your skin tone and eyes go well with dark colors. The other colors just make your features get lost, but dark brings them out. Black or dark brown is your best bet.

• The black particularly looks very fake. Not too many people who do not already possess natural black locks can pull it off.

Blonde drains the color out of you, I would also like to add.

My suggestion would to go a lovely darker shade of brown, or a dark(er) hue of an auburn/red color.

• @Update: My answer still stands. Actually, I originally based my opinion off of the remaining photos-- not the ones that have since been deleted (/other person.)

• black or dark brown. the third one on the top row looks awesome- the cut and color, really pretty:)

• The top row only has two pictures, not three...I'm a little confused by which one you mean.

• I prefer the red hair

• I am bias; I love red hair, but I would say you look great in blond & red. :)

I like: 37369_1553932967275_1203692805_19 & DSC_0712 - Copy - Copy - Copy

• u look very diff. in 40023... my fav would be either dsc0712 or 03_2011 one..

• It so pretty : )

• you like nice in red in mmy opinion

• You look amazing with the hair colors in the first three pictures. But the third one is the best.

• The first three pictures are all different colors. One is blond, the next is brown, then the one after that is red.

• Dude, I saw three pictures of a girl with brown hair. The first one a girl was wearing a hat. But I clicked on the link there just now, and they're not there :O

• My sister put those pictures up for a little while, then deleted them. I didn't know she'd done it when I asked this question. But those weren't pictures of me.

• I think you look best in photo one to the far left...slightly brighter highlights best compliment your face