If a woman dresses "younger" than her age?

Does it send off the wrong signals, to the "right" guys? Like a bit trendy and such? Should I stay simple and conservative?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the absolute best way ANY woman can dress, is like, a little flashy, but a little conservative at the same time, if that even makes sense...

If a woman generally stays away from tank-tops or just more revealing tops/skirts and wears like an eye-catching tunic or just something that is still feminine and flattering without showing too much skin, that's perfect...

Match that with a couple nice accessories, and most importantly, a great personality and you're golden. I really feel that whenever a woman is exuding all the right vibes, and gives men the "correct" impression, that's when she's going to start getting the attention she's been looking for...

What Guys Said 4

• It really depends on how she is dressing "younger" that is. I mean the whole exposed thong deal, in my opinion is really just poor taste. There is nothing wrong with wearing fashionable clothes that fit you well and still leave a little to the imagination, I grow a little sad when I see a woman who wants to impress by exposing too much, because it says to me that either she doesn't respect herself enough, is trying to attract the wrong sort of guy, or she has no imagination either, none of which are good reasons to dress that way. I suppose if you wear what is comfortable for you, and you like it, then you shouldn't feel the need to explain it. I hope this helps.

• if Your personality is Simple and conservative,i encourage You dress simple and conservative. if Your personallity is Jazzy,dress jazzy,so on and so forth.as it will help those seeking a jazzy little vixen from using a perfectly good jazzy pick up line on conservative You...p.s. I am not a member of the the anti conservative coalition...

• Maybe she's trying to recapture lost youth.

• Depends on what. You don't have to be conservative, but skinny jeans and Converse are not going to cut it. Look at actresses your own age and get some tips from them.

What Girls Said 4

• Where what represents your personality and style. As long you look good in it. This is a basic principle for both men and women regardless of age. The thing you might want to stay away from is appearing cheap or sluty. Meaning showing too much skin or daisy dukes. Even if you got the figure for it. Some men might not take you seriously just for that.

• i think women should dress stylishly and look good, but if she's 36 shopping in the juniors section it looks like she may have arrested development. don't be boring and frumpy tho but find the right balance

• it really depends on the look...anyone can pull it off if they do it well

• It really depends. There is a difference between looking trendy and in style and trying too hard to look sexy (which looks bad on girls of any age, but even more pathetic on women past 35-no offense meant)

I saw a woman on the street wearing an extremely short skirt and she was probably around 50. Like, a hooker would wear that skirt. A man around her age that I was walking with at the time took notice of her and said "She's trying hard to look young, it is a hot skirt though, it would look even better on you" (I'm 20) so basically that's what will happen.

If you look classy and not trashy it does not give off the wrong signals and could look great!