Do you wear moisturizer?

Sometimes I get dry skin around the nose and upper lip, so I have to use moisturizer. I know that one reason is I don't drink enough water! Do you use it, and if so out of necessity or just because you want to?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it, sometimes I need it but usually just because it makes my skin smooth and my makeup go on better. Also, dry skin on your face can occur with cold weather.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Happens to everyone especially in the winter.

My hands tend to get dry so I always have lotion with me, same thing for when I get out of the shower I usually moisturize my legs and face.. and it keeps everything smooth.

Even if I didn't have dry skin I'd still use it.

0|0
    0|0
    • This happens to me, occasionally, but all year round. Differing weather doesn't have much effect on me, thankfully!

• Yea I feelya' - Complex 15 is a pretty good moisturizer or ask your doctor. (:

• I have to use it more. I rarely moisturize, but I do have dry skin and should moisturize more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think most of the girls do. For guys, I'm not so sure. But I think it's good for your skin anyway, especially during the winter times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I get out of the shower, I use cocoa butter! I love feeling soft and smooth.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to admit, I've never had the slightest interest in feeling soft and smooth haha, but that's cool. I do it more for the look than the feel - can't be walking around with skin peeling off now!

• Yeah, Cetaphil is good. My dermatologist told me to. It's just a part of my routine and takes about 30 seconds to use. I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I do and it's out of necessity if I skip out even for one day my skin becomes painfully dry...it sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I read the tile and the first thing that pop in my head was Ocean Eleven when Bernie Mack was trying to buy the damn van lol haha

0|0
    0|0
  • every day. I get dry skin around my forehead. Not due to not enough water I drink upto a gallon a day sometimes. but just bein a teen. But even when the dry skin goes away I will probably still use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes it's routine after I get out of the shower. I get bad dry skin especially in the winter. I need to keep it under control with lotions and things.

0|0
    0|0