Do you wear moisturizer?

Sometimes I get dry skin around the nose and upper lip, so I have to use moisturizer. I know that one reason is I don't drink enough water! Do you use it, and if so out of necessity or just because you want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it, sometimes I need it but usually just because it makes my skin smooth and my makeup go on better. Also, dry skin on your face can occur with cold weather.

What Girls Said 5

• Happens to everyone especially in the winter.

My hands tend to get dry so I always have lotion with me, same thing for when I get out of the shower I usually moisturize my legs and face.. and it keeps everything smooth.

Even if I didn't have dry skin I'd still use it.

• This happens to me, occasionally, but all year round. Differing weather doesn't have much effect on me, thankfully!

• Yea I feelya' - Complex 15 is a pretty good moisturizer or ask your doctor. (:

• I have to use it more. I rarely moisturize, but I do have dry skin and should moisturize more.

• Yes I think most of the girls do. For guys, I'm not so sure. But I think it's good for your skin anyway, especially during the winter times.

• Every time I get out of the shower, I use cocoa butter! I love feeling soft and smooth.

• I have to admit, I've never had the slightest interest in feeling soft and smooth haha, but that's cool. I do it more for the look than the feel - can't be walking around with skin peeling off now!

• Yeah, Cetaphil is good. My dermatologist told me to. It's just a part of my routine and takes about 30 seconds to use. I don't mind it.

What Guys Said 5

• I do and it's out of necessity if I skip out even for one day my skin becomes painfully dry...it sucks

• haha I read the tile and the first thing that pop in my head was Ocean Eleven when Bernie Mack was trying to buy the damn van lol haha

• every day. I get dry skin around my forehead. Not due to not enough water I drink upto a gallon a day sometimes. but just bein a teen. But even when the dry skin goes away I will probably still use it.

• Never!

• Oh yes it's routine after I get out of the shower. I get bad dry skin especially in the winter. I need to keep it under control with lotions and things.