Do you like your mirror image of yourself better?

For some reason I like my mirror image better than my actual image. My cell phone front camera would always show me the mirror image of myself but now it upgraded and takes pictures the way a normal camera would, and I like the the way I look better in the mirror than on camera.

Anyone else have this? I think I may have heard there was a study saying people like their mirror image better ..but not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer how I look normally because that's what everyone sees.

What Guys Said 1

• Your eyes percieve things differently to a camera. I don't look very good when the camera doesn't have a flash on. Mabey if you tried putting the flash on it would help. Also, your eyes see things in MUCH more detail then a camera. There could be another problem. If you take photos with a high definition camera of coarse your going to look much better.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I never look goood in photos

• Funny...I was just thinking the other day how everyone sees me the opposite of what I see in the mirror every day...