If you could get your body surgically altered to remove all flaws, would you?

Flaws include fat and other deformities.

I would go under the knife for my entire body except for my face. I don't care if it could potentially kill me as long as if my body is not what is now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no I wouldn't. I'm italian, and have quite the shnoz to prove it. Ask me this five years ago, and I would've said "yes! Get this woman a nose job!". Now, though, I've learned to love it; it makes me who I am and even prouder of my heritage : )

What Girls Said 5

• I have these little fat spots around my underarms that won't go away even with lots of exercise. It drives me crazy! Lol. Other than that, I'm good. I don't have the perfect body, but I like myself enough to not want to go crazy changing it.

• i have them too! I'm technically considered underweight (even though I don't really look like it...) and I can't seem to lose them no matter how much I exercise.

• No. If I did, I wouldn't look like me.

• If it left no scars? Yes. But there's nothing wrong with my body so I wouldn't want to get any of that done.

• Not if it had a high chance of killing me. I don't like a lot of things about my looks, but as I grow older, I'm learning to accept my shortcomings and still enjoy life.

• It would be cool to have a "perfect" body, but I kind of embrace my flaws.

What Guys Said 6

• I love my body. It's not perfect, but it's mine and I worked hard to get it.

• Nah, I'm happy with what I have for the most part. I'll take some height from you though, if you are getting rid of any.

• I would in a heartbeat. My flaws are stupid flaws that weren't there when I was born.

• No, just a few minor things. Fat in certain areas

• If I could surgically alter my personality into something more fun and outgoing I'd do it in a heartbeat :(

• Girl, a bit of discipline and you can get your body to a reasonable shape. Maybe not perfect, but the inner beauty of a person is what matters. As long as you look and feel confident, people will react accordingly and that's all that matters. Talking from experience, risking your life to satisfy others is not an option you should take.