Would any girls share their shoes with their boyfriend?

what do you think? interesting? weird? fun? would it amuse you or annoy you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's VERY unlikely that they both share the same shoe size in the first place...

What Girls Said 7

• I did it once to get my guy friend into a club (because he was wearing black Pumas and the bouncer didn't want to let him in after he let me in).

• why didn't the bouncer let I'm in?

• No sneakers allowed. I asked the bouncer if he'd let the guy in if we swapped shoes. The bouncer smiled and said sure, so we swapped till he got past the red chord, then swapped back. Pity the b***ard stretched my strappy sandals out, lol.

• kind of weird, if you ask me. sandals are okay, but shoes cover your feet and collect all the nasty stuff in there.

• if he really wanted to he could. he just couldn't fit in them.

• Very unlikely a guy could fit into my shoes, as I have small feet. And if he could, it would be the same as if he tried on my clothes, very weird and bizarre - For me that is.

But whatever floats your boat! :P

- But, I want to add, if it's slippers or something casual you wear at home, I wouldn't mind that much, the same goes with clothes there, if I had a big t-shirt or something relaxing, and we were at home, then he could borrow it, sure.

• well, his feet are quite a bit bigger than mine. And I don't think he would like any of mine for himself.

i would find it funny if he tried to wear them though!

• disgusting. I cannot imagine to share shoes with anyone. If you do, you can easy get mycosis.

• i'm a size 6.5

i don't think he'd find it that comfortable :p

• LOL my hands are bigger than your feet. =P

• lmfao. *smh*

What Guys Said 2

• What the hell would I do with my girlfriend's shoes, bro? I don't think my size 13 would fit in my girl's size 8 1/2!

It would be embarrassing for a dude to be able to fit into his girl's shoes!

• You like rocking heels or something? =/