Hello: Guys with beards?

Is it annoying if the girl pulls it a little and scratches it? What if I like to rub my face against it? I like the way it tickles my cheek. I've done it a few times and they're all like "what are you doing?"

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL I don't let me beard get longer than 1/8" anyway, so if you're grabbing at it, I'd wonder why you were doing so, haha. I'm not really sure why you'd scratch it, either, since it's not like You are the one with an itch, haha. Rubbing your face against it, though, is kind of a WTF moment if A) I don't know you, B) We aren't particularly close, C) it's completely out of the blue, as is, it's not like we're cuddling or something, D) I wake up from sleeping, haha. It's just not normal, is all. Typically so far as I've experienced, women prefer men to be clean-shaven, so such a reaction to a beard would be abnormal.

• I like your length, it looks good. I scratch it because I like the way it feels on my finger tips lol. I wouldn't just randomly go up to a guy with a beard and start rubbing my face on it lol. I only do this if I'm dating them, and yes we are cuddling.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't say annoying , it's rather unusual , hence the reaction ;-) they don't know what you are doing , most girls don't like the rough feeling of a beard :)

• Well I can't really grow a beard that well but I imagine I wouldn't mind that much at all. Facial hair can get itchy so it would probably feel nice :)

• yeah, were to just plainly confused as to why your rubbing your face on our beard HAHAHA

• Lol That's funny. Personally that wouldn't bother me.

• wouldn't mind at all

• I have a moustache and a beard and my ex would constantly touch,pull, rub, it like she was fascinated. Lol

What Girls Said 0