GUYS - Do you get sick of seeing women wear jeans all the time?

So everyone seems to wear jeans all the time now. What do you like to see women wear when you're just hanging out, going on a date or something? (Outside of slut wear.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans are fine. It's also nice to see a girl in a dress or skirt once in awhile. I am sure the same is true for how girls feel about guys.

What Guys Said 15

• I think a nice fitting pair of jeans can be sexy. But I think that about other things too. Maybe the thing is you came from a time when women just didn't wear jeans that much and you are a little set in your ways. AS for what to wear when hanging out it depends on what and where you are hanging out doing. When I go on a date and I have planned something out I would suggest that she might dress up or wear something casual so she would fit in where we are going.

• Women in jeans are the best =D I respect their practicality and comfort and they can look cool too.

• Jeans are fine but something else, from time to time, is a pleasant change.

• No, jeans are normal.

• hot jeans are fine, especially with ass kicking boots. but dresses are awesome! wearing pumps. a pencil skirt and a flirty top just sends us out in space some where.. gosh if you only knew you attraction level youd be floored

• I love jeans hmmmm

• no. I like a girl that wears nothing but jeans.

• Jeans, this is a girl.name (in plural). Women should call them (blue trousers) my Johns! hahaha

• Why be sick of that? lol

• no

• Yeah, it's almost manly! I want a woman dolled up sometimes, feminine, nails painted, lipstick... and just dreaming that she's seducing me :-)

• She shouldn't wear something she's not comfortable in, That's a given, however..why would you wear jeans, to a dance? (given that its a formal dance)...

• No not to a formal dance. I'm just saying for going to a movie, going out to dinner (casual), going out with friends to a bar...that type of thing. I just think jeans are getting ta little stale and I personally want to change it up some and dress a little nicer even for these types of outings. So I'm just fishing to see what the guys like. I agree, it should at least be comfortable whatever is worn. Thanks.

• I figure, the older a woman gets, the more likely she's to "dress up" more..

• Jeans once in a while are OK. As for dressing up I'm not picky when it comes to that, I never was. But I don't think many guys here will argue about the slut wear lol, but even at that I'm conservative. I want to leave it up to my own imagination so it's not just a sex thing such babes looking hot or cute wearing boy shorts or Daisy Dukes, conservatively speaking and conservatively enough to leave it up to me and my imagination so it's what I want it to be.

• Jeans are normal, but the girls who wear other things tend to catch my eye more easily. =)

• Thanks for the rose. =)

• Uh, oh. It got taken away I think. I went back and forth between you and Longshot cause your answers were very similar. I'm sorry...His was also good cause he said the same is true for how girls feel about guys.

• Oh well. Can't win them all... I'll have to somehow mange to put together a bouquet with the 103 I already have. =P

• Jeans are fine as long as it's casual. For a date, I like to see the girl in something that gives a good impression of her body. Not necessarily skin, but I like to see her body shape, so form fitting is ideal, especially if it shows off her curves in a tasteful, yet sexually appealing way.

• I like your answer! Thanks.

• I try to look a little sexy, yea.

• That's awesome. A few weeks ago I was at a restaurant and I saw this guy and girl and it looked and sounded like a first date. He was wearing a jacket and she had on a dress that showed some VERY impressive cleavage and fit her body really well. I couldn't help but think how stoked I'd be if I went on a first date and the girl wore something like that! Hahaha!

What Girls Said 0