What do yall think of the country look?

What do yall think of guys who dress country? like belt buckles, wranglers and cowboy boots?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too be honest, unless you are a farmer, it can seem a bit gimickey. And even then, I really don't like the look. I come from the country and I see way too many people who try to play it up, and it just becomes a joke. It's okay to wear some stuff, but don't go all out and wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots everywhere. In my high school everyone listened to country, and now that I live in the city, I see some people try to imitate it.

It's really up to you though. It isn't a bad thing, and this is just my personal opinion.

• I'm from east texas. its about as hick as it gets out there honestly. I'm not a cowboy hat kind of guy but I just love wearing my boots. they are the most comfortable shoes I own

What Girls Said 9

• Not my style, but if that's your thing then go for it. I'm sure there's plenty of girls who find it attractive.

• Yeehaw buckaroo!

• love it.. but it depends on the guy and his personality if he can pull it off.

• Not a fan.

• It can be hot but generally not what I am attracted to.

• i like it in the right context

• Turn off

• its cute I like it ;]

• I love the looks on some people. But others no.. just no.. o_o

What Guys Said 1

• I'm an upper-middle class college graduate. I would look like an idiot in a country getup.

On rare occasions, I've found authentic country girls pretty attractive, but we come from two different worlds. We're so different they sing soppy love songs about that sort of thing.