Were you unnattractive in high school?

-glasses

-overweight

-too tall

-too short

-acne

-anything I Haven't metioned.

-bad har O.o

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say I was unattractive. I didn't dress particularly flattering, meaning my clothing for the first two years was just blah, and my last two years it still wasn't anything mainstream or whatnot. I will contend now though that I wore flannels before they came into huge mainstream popularity ;)

But no, I didn't keep nice and tight hair too often. And even when I did like I said, my clothes were just not good at all. Basically, I had no style and I didn't keep myself groomed. Also more importantly, my body language, behavior, and demeanor was pitiful. That was a huge part of why I think I was unattractive back then.

What Guys Said 9

• I was somewhat cute but I was overweight and my fashion statement was the same as it was then as it is now.

Now I shed off most if not all the weight and now I'm considered " attractive" Eh , funny world.

• I'm the exact same except I had slightly less facial hair and my abs were slightly more visible :P

• WERE I unattractive in high school? I still am are and is.

Some things you never outgrow, sadly.

• Yeah ha ha I used to be hideous freshman/sophomore year. Thank god those days are over. Was overweight, no fashion sense and a slouching mess...bleh.

• All of the above, hell yes. I also had an accent.

• I hope not but since I got rejected every time I asked someone out ehhhhh maybe I was

• I don't really know. Maybe? But I guess since I was shy, reserved and simply didn't give a damn, I was.

• Im not really sure, I just left that hell hole.

• No, I was damn fly

What Girls Said 7

• Yup I was a dork :o

• lol, I was plain looking,(didn't really wear makeup), wore glasses(still do, but they are a much nicer pair).

• Felt like I was.

• i was 4'8 until junior year, but I liked it ha ha now I'm 5'1 :D

• I wasn't unnnattractive but I think I was very plain looking and didn't have any style. Plus I was afraid to talk to anyone so that didn't help matters. I was pretty much a loser.

• I think I looked pretty much the same, but my body was wayyy better.

• i graduated in 2010 and I guys would look at me and stare in high school and stuff in public women and older men would say I was gorgeous but I went threw high school never having a boyfriend. and now a lot of guys are starting to confess that they would have asked me out but they were to scared to even talk to me. or there friends talked them out of it. I thought I was considered unattractive to guys my age l lol and every one was told they where sexy / gorgeous on vacation.