How do you be a hot girl versus a cute girl?

It's all in the question! Behavior, looks, etc. thanks guys:)

Most Helpful Guy

• to be hot you have to expose the goods, basically wear a shirt that's tight (like a tank top) and that shows a lot of cleavage, also another thing that works well is wear yoga pants, those turn guys on big time. I would warn against putting on too much makeup because that's a turnoff to guys if its not done correctly.

• hahaha you made me laugh outloud

What Guys Said 4

• Are you sure you want that? We're usually f***ing the cute girl, and too intimidated to approach the hot one. The hot girl we'll think is trashy, or we might get an std from, or she's stupid. Cute girl is the one we want to teach dirty stuff to and live it all out on. Cute has the body, and the personality that are attractive. You'll have more long term potential as a cute girl. As a hot one you may end up as a come dump. : / You're more of an object.

• I was just wondering what makes that distinction. I don't want to be hot I don't think. Cute seems better:)

• For me, cute vs. hot doesn't mean that one is worse than the other. I think most guys get the impression that a girl is hot when she is in some kind of athletic shape with a tight core, firm butt, etc, and shows it off. Some times this is also viewed as slutty, but the being cute doesn't mean that you are not in shape or anything like that. Think of it as meaning that you are more conservative and don't show off your body. Also have a great personality always is a plus. Without a good personality it won't matter what you are called because no one will want you.

Don't obsess about having to be all fit and stuff. Go for a run every now and then, work out every other day and eat right. Too many girls think super skinny is hot but its not. Doing this will not only help you "title" but it will make you feel better and you will be healthy which is what really counts.

• Try to look like a hooker.

• Dress in skimpy/more revealing clothing.

What Girls Said 1

• i am the cute type and like that. hot girls get guys interested in them just for their bodies and looks. I have had a guy or two only want the physical stuff and I'm not hot (don't have the assets really). I don't like when that occasionally happens so I would never want to be the "hot" girl. ha ha friends joke I'm total wifey material and I think that sums me up well :)