How can I become naturally pale?

I tan really easily in the sun and I live in a really humid, sunny place. I'm really tan but I want to become pale with going through surgery or using and creams or powders..I know, seems impossible. But really want to be pale. help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems to me all you need to do is find approiate clothing to wear which will keep you covered from the sun

What Guys Said 2

• Sunscreen, long sleeves and long pants at all times, wear hats outdoors.

Plus, everyone's skin has a natural tone -- you can't become paler than your natural tone without expensive and risky treatments that leave you looking like michael jackson.

• Completely agree. Everyone has a certain skin colour that goes with their face and hair colour. No one should change that, or you will become the next michael jackson. lol.

• If you're going for walks in the sun, bring an umbrella. Sounds cheesy, but I do it.

What Girls Said 6

• wear baby sunblock when you go out in the sun, that'll help prevent you from getting any darker. but there is no way to make your natural shade of skin lighter without makeup or medical procedures...and look at what happened to michael jackson...

• Michael Jackson had Vitiligo, the man had to endure two autopsies which both confirmed this. Let it go.

• Why would you ever want to be pale? Embrace your tan! Everyone looks better with a little color.

• Put sun screen on all the time... even if you are just going for a walk outside... always have sunscreen on and a sunscreen in your face lotion and stuff that way it blocks the sun from tanning and sun burns

• stay indoors

• samee here!..im asain so I tan REALLY easily..i hate being tan I just want to be pale and have it stay permanent!..i tryed sunscreen and staying out of the sun but nothing has helped..please if anyonee can help I would lovee itt!..soo please help

• I'm asian also and I have the same problem so I put lemon and lime juice on my face and my skin that was exposed to the skin and it helped keep me paler I'm still a little tan but it's my natural color