Does a bit of a belly bulge, and slightly bigger arms turn guys off?

i am about 5 foot 1", have a 28" waist, and 10.5" arms (I have muscles - my arms are "curvy" so that is the largest circumference of my arms, muscles relaxed). I usually suck my tummy in... and my arms do look flabbier than they are, especially when they are resting by my side. will my figure turn off guys?

i forgot to add, I'm asian. does that make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, a few extra poinds don't turn us off. Still, losing tose few pounds would certainly get our attention, all the same, and we do notice flabby arms. They don't have to be small, but we do notice toned arms...!

What Guys Said 7

• No. Some stomach pudge can be cute.

• Hahaha. So because your Asian, your supposed to be petite and thin right? If you are from USA, those rules don't apply. No one will care.

• Everyone cares, just not enough to do anything about it! ;)

• I only know Wonder Girls. Yeah, some of them aren't natural. I heard a lot of Korean girls have surgery on their eye lids to make them less narrow. Stupid if you ask me. There are plenty of guys out there though (especially in Asia). You will find one that loves you, for you.

• thank you, that was very sweet of you :)

• Some guys like chunkier girls!

JUST DON'T GET FAT.

• Curvy is good. Very good.

• There's a perfect girl for everyone!

• I doubt it. In fact it will be the opposite for some guys. They will be turned on.

• most guys love a curvy girl.

What Girls Said 0