Petite figure, stomach bulge? :(

All my life I've had a very very petite figure. I'm about 5'5" and my chest is good sized (36C), but I am quite skinny. But I have this "ridge" along my stomach just above my belly button, and it bulges. I hate it, and I've had it my whole life, but now I'm wondering if it's more than just weight, or if it could be something I should get checked out? It's not a normal bulge, it's hard to explain... I tried :( Also, will this be a huge turn off to a guy? It's not really ugly, and it's not noticeable with clothes on.

h++p://i39.tinypic.c*m/10qw607.jpg

Change the ++ to tt and the * to o

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they call that 'ridge' organs. I typically go for bigger women and rarely even see ribs. Wouldn't hurt to ask a doc though.

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty sure this is something a guy would need to see a picture of to have any clue what you're talking about.

• Do you get annual checkups? Next time your at your dr and/or ob/gyn, ask him/her what they think.

• It really helps when you provide absolutely no picture because sometimes where just like wtf is she talking about? -_-

• @Update you have nothing to worry about, I almost didn't even notice it due to your boobs lol.

What Girls Said 1

• are you sure that's not your rib-cage? I just checked and I have it too but it's just ribs