This question is mostly for girls... stretch marks?

So, I have these huge, gnarly, ugly stretchmarks on my inner thighs that itch and hurt constantly. Any tips on easy, inexpensive ways to make these less noticeable?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used cocoa butter over a period of time and it worked pretty well. I've heard great things about Bio Oil, too.

I kind of miss my stretch marks, haha. This sounds weird but I think stretch marks are neat now (besides the itching part).

What Guys Said 1

• Use a Salux Cloth (google it). The scratchy cloth will stimulate your skin and relieve you of the itching. If you REALLY want to get at it, use some Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap liquid on the Salux Cloth as well.

What Girls Said 4

• If you're younger then losing weight in that area will make them fade... or Bio oil.. its kinda pricey but lasts a bit and works I heard.

• mine were bad too when I was younger, as I started to loose weight they kinda only faded. maybe try using mederma, its a creamy oily type stuff and it actually really worked for me! look it uppp:))

• I have these too. I use cocoa butter. Do you have a boyfriend or have guys seen yours? I'm really self concious of mine and curious as to what guys think of them

• guys haven't seen them. I am kind of scared to show them to anybody.

• i have them too and there getting worse and going down to the back of my knees :L worst thing I'm only 15 and I'm not fat like I was but I lost over 4 stone :d they just won't go :L I find myself very concious with my boyfriend :L I usually wear tan of make up :L

• Im 16 and I tried Rescue bio-oil use it twice a day its been a month and mine are nearly gone now

• omg reely (: none of my friends know about it and dey make fun of other people who have them :L I nerly cried