honestly I don't need no "feel sorryes" or feel bads, I just finally want to know the TRUTH because its bugging me out for years, making me stressed, very quiet, shy, and neglected. I'm jealous of almost every girl out there and I feel like the ugliest one ever!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry a bit, you're not ugly.

And a tip: attractive girls who continually think they're unattractive even after everyone tells them otherwise, become unattractive to guys after a while.

• Thanx :) and trust me I NEVER tell people I think I'm ugly lol, I know if you keep saying it theyr gonna think it..this is just between me and this website lol :)

What Guys Said 3

• You're very pretty in your profile's photos.

Ditto soxfan94: if you're always looking for reassurance of things you already know, that's a definition of "insecure" and it can be a turn off.

The verdict's in: Everyone says you're attractive. No need to ever ask anyone again!

• Ur right, but I only ask people here because I kno they would be honest w me :) and honestly its not like I'm asking and I already think I'm pretty, I truly don't but I wish I did..

thanx for the advice :)<3

• Your profile says you're engaged, so someone thinks you're beautiful. Why worry about what anyone else thinks?

• Its not that..sometimes I'm scared other guys are telling my boyfrend I'm ugly and that his gonna believe them...its just scarry.... :(

• I doubt that he would care what they think especially since he's already planning on getting married to you.

• If your are jealous of others then you have a problem with your self it 's called Low Self Asteam. what you see as beauty your friend may see as ugly. everyone has a different tasty the question isn't are you ugly the question is how do you feel about your self.

by a guy

What Girls Said 8

• No way you are not ugly! very pretty! .. but to be honest like you want me to, I feel like you should try a more natural style with your eyebrows.

• Lol I just put up a pic with no makeup and just eyebrows done that's why it looks like that..lol theyr too blonde to not color them..thanx for the advice tho..i will concider switching my eyebrow pencil ;)

• no you're not ugly! In fact you have very pretty eyes and nice hair which complements your skin tone.

• my boyfriend says nah ur not uggly! and to be honest I don't think you are either.

• Aww thanx :) wow I admire the fact that you are not afraid to judge girls WITH ur boyfriend...i wish I had that confidence >^.^<

• Your not ugly and I love your skin! I wish I could tan properly but I just get freckles haha.

• Your very pretty.. don't be so hard on yourself! Confidence is sexy!

• um no! don't be shy and quiet and more guys will be approaching you. to make yourself feel better go work out and wear nice clothes,superficial but it makes you feel so much more confident ..ur pretty in the face already ..not that you have a bad body lol can't c it in the pic but taking care of yourself always makes people more confident ..

• Im not always shy and quiet, well actually only around girls, and I do wear nice clothes and I got a nice style, its just my face I don't like :( & I'm not conceided but I know my body looks very good, I just feel as if my face don't measure up :(

• Sorry I didn't mean to say you didn't wear nice clothes lol I was just saying like if I feel down I go shopping lol haha but if you got a nice bod don't worry at allllll..ur so not ugly

• Beautiful eyes and skin. Just try more natural eye brows and hair-with darker lip gloss

• Thanku :) & yeah I was thinking about dying my hair dark, but I don't like wearing dark lipgloss because then I can't kiss my boyfriend lol >=]

• Well-not "dark" just pigmented so it brings out your eyes and add some color

• No you're not ugly! What made you feel like you're ugly? Honestly you're a girl that I would be jealous of if I saw you. Don't feel like that about yourself - life is better when you feel beautiful

• Yea thanx a lot :) its really nice of you 2 say that..& life is better wen ur confident, that's why I'm trying to reach a level of confidence withing myself